Pedestrian hike - The wild Shores of the RhôneChallonges
Tél : 04 50 59 26 56
Come discover all of the mysteries of this wild and discreet Rhône. Throughout this walk, numerous elements of the natural and industrial heritage await you.
This loop of average difficulty will make you discover a particularly wild Rhône. However, this part of the Rhône located upstream from Seyssel knew a human activity, from asphalt extraction and rocks from Seyssel.
Traces of this industrial activity are still visible (old bridge of Pyrimont, quarry of Pyrimont, salt barn on the right side...). You will be able to admire one of the geological curiosities of the first rank: the Sugarloaf Waterfall.
- Référence topo : Guidebook n° 4 - The wild Shores of the Rhône
- Dénivellation positive : 335m
- Dénivellation négative : -335m
- Précision balisage : Marking of the Haute-Savoie department
- Distance : 10.3km
- Durée journalière : 02h30